Monday 17 November 2014

Presentation reflection

The presentation I did this time was different from my last time: I did not use any slides to help me.Though I knew everything about the subject I was going to present, I still found it difficult to convey my ideas and logic. The audience was not familiar with my field and there was no visual aid for them to make things easier for them. Therefore, I tried to give as many background knowledge as I could, so that the audience would not lose their focus as they follow.

During the presentation, I was a bit nervous and sometimes I could not find the correct word to express my points. Luckily, there were not major mistakes. I was glad that after the presentation, my audience managed to know a bit more about the Chinese education system and why there is a digital divide among the schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment